Learn English with Free Podcasts

learning english conversation for beginners - Learn English online

 LearnwithCartoon

English listening skills are so important! Listen to these conversations often and practice saying them when you can during the day. 

You will improve your speaking and listening ability very quickly with this way. 



Repeat

Hey John, did you register for classes yet?

I register this Friday.

What classes do you plan on taking?

I really want to take the communication class, but I don't know if it will be available.

Is that class really that popular?

Yeah. I tried to get in last semester, but it was full by the time I registered.

What other classes are you going to take?

I still need to take English 201, but I really don't like writing.

I took that class already. There is a lot of writing, but it's not that bad.

Oh really? Who was the instructor? There are like 4 different instructors to choose from.

I had Professor Mahoney.

Is he an easy grader?

I'm not sure if he is or not, but I thought he was definitely fair.

Do you mind if I ask you what you got?

Not at all. I got a 3.8.

Well, what did you get in English 101 last year?

I got a 4.0 in that class.

Well, I can't compare to you. I got a 3.1 in English 101. That means if you got a lower grade in English 201, it must be harder.

It's not what it appears. I actually tried harder in the 101 class. If I put as much effort into the 201 class, I would have received the same grade.

Oh. That helps. Thanks.

Please subscribe to update new videos.
Learn with Cartoon

Learn real English with video lessons. Online teachers and companies design the best videos to teach you English: grammar, vocabulary, usage, situations and much more.
http://bit.ly/2JmXTC7