Learn English with Free Podcasts

Learn English Listening Lessons Online - listening english conversation




The best way to learn English is to listen to it often and practice speaking it as often as possible. 

Listen to English everyday. And listen to English that is spoken at a level that you understand well.

You must listen to English that you can understand about 60% of the words that are spoken.

You will waste a lot of your learning English time. If you watch movies and read the subtitles. 


Listen to a native speaker of English speaking English at a speed you can understand.

----------------------
That sounds dangerous! Aren't you scared? Not at all. It's fascinating. It's so beautiful up there. I feel as free as a bird. You should try it sometime. It sounds awesome, but I think I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try it. Wow! I might want to try it sometime. Do you think I could? Sure, how about this Saturday? I'll let you know the details later. Sounds great! I can't believe I'm going to do it. By the way Ann, you never told us what you do in your spare time. Well, uh, I like to knit...
------ Thanks for watching! Please share and like if you enjoyed the video thanks so much Please subscribe to update new videos. Subscribe To Update New Lesson: http://bit.ly/2j3emzq

Do you need to practice your English more? 
Do you want to practice having conversations?
Then this app is perfect for you. We provide hundreds of lessons designed to give you great English conversation practice. 
Download my app from http://www.androidcreator.com/app229934

Start speaking English from the very first lesson! 
New lessons released every week! Sign up for a FREE Lifetime Account at: http://bit.ly/2JmXTC7