Learn English with Free Podcasts

english conversation practice exercises - A Laptop for School


English Short Conversation - A Laptop for School

A: Mom, can you buy me a laptop?

B: You are only 13.

A: Everyone in school has one.

B: They must be rich then.

A: I really need it.

B: What do you need it for?

A: I want to bring it to school for homework.

B: Aren't there computers at school?

A: They are way too slow.

B: Back in my day, there were no computers.

A: I hate it when you say that.

B: I hate it when you ask for things.

Become more confident speaking English. Follow these best practices and learning activities at USA Learns to help you speak English with confidence.

Follow this English conversation to improve your English listening skills. Try to listen to the whole conversation first without pausing.

It's okay if you don't understand 100%. After you watch it the first time, go back and watch it again. Pause to look up the new English words you don't know. I hope this helps you improve your English skills.


☞ Please share and like if you enjoyed the video :) thanks so much ♥

Please subscribe to update new videos.

Subscribe To Update New Lessons:
https://www.youtube.com/c/LearnwithCartoon

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Learnwithcartoon

Do you need to practice your English more? 
Do you want to practice having conversations?
Then this app is perfect for you. We provide hundreds of lessons designed to give you great English conversation practice. 
Download my app from http://www.androidcreator.com/app229934